- At the bottom of this page you will see the file attached below. Click on this file to Download it onto your computer [we recommend the DESKTOP area of your PC]. You should now have a zipped/compressed folder on your computer.
- You will need to unzip these files: Right click on the zipped compressed folder. Left click on extract all.
- Go into Device Manager. You can do this by clicking the Windows start button, and (Right Clicking) on "Computer". A window will pop up, and Device Manager is in the top left corner.
- You should see your 430/440 listed in "other". Right click on your machine name, and click "Update Driver". Then point to your extracted folder you downloaded and unzipped. You will have to do step 6 twice, as the Aurora's install two differant drivers.
- When you complete your driver install your Aurora will be listed under the "Ports" section. At this point double check to make sure your listed on COM1, COM2, COM3, or COM4. If you are not listed on those COM'S right click on your device name, and go to properties. Then click the port settings tab, and change to 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- If you have to change your COM port in step 7 you will NEED to reboot in order for it to take effect.
Have more questions? Submit a request