For those having trouble inserting designs into Quilter, please follow these instruction's:
- Right click on your Software 7 desk top icon.
- Select Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Place a check mark in front of Run this program in compatibility mode for:
- Select the previous version of Windows based on what you currently have on your computer—XP if you are running Windows 7; Windows 7 if you are running Windows 8.
- Click OK.
- Add embroidery to the Quilter program.
Also, it would be worthwhile selecting the Quilter executable, right clicking and selecting “Troubleshoot compatibility” so the operating system will do a diagnostic and recommend the correct settings.
For the Quilter.exe, you will have to insert your disk; then open the files and find Quilter.exe.
Right click and select Troubleshoot compatibility.
Here’s a link to a video to explain: VIDEO LINK